About the Cyber Security Information Portal
This Cyber Security Information Portal (CSIP) is a unique resource providing practical advice and step-by-step guidelines for general users, small and medium enterprises (SMEs), and schools to conduct health check on computers, mobile devices and websites as well as to learn tips and technique to guard against cyber attacks. CSIP also keeps you up to date with highlights of public events, expert advices and stories contributed by professional organisations.
This site is supported by the Office of the Government Chief Information Officer, the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
What Cyber Security Information Portal Provides
In CSIP, you will find a wide range of useful information and resources on cyber security including -
- The Safety Centre provides guidelines and tool information for users to conduct health checks on their computers, mobile devices and websites in order to keep them safe from common cyber attacks;
- The Learning Centre is a place for users to learn about the security risks they should be aware of and the precautions they can take when performing activities such as online shopping and social networking;
- The Expert Corner is where industry experts share their valuable experience and views on various information security topics;
- The Event Highlight section provides a list of cyber security-related events for the participation of interested parties. Highlights and presentation materials of past events are also included;
- The Media Centre comprises a collection of multimedia materials. In addition to obtaining the latest security information, users can also learn about security best practices through videos; and
- The Resource Centre is a repository of educational and promotional materials related to cyber security, such as posters, leaflets, booklets, etc.